These Terms of Service (“TOS”), are entered into by Dotgo Systems Inc.(“Company” or “We” or “Our” or “Us”), where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective representatives, administrators, employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns, and the entity accepting these TOS (“You” or “Your” or “User”)
This document provides the TOS of dotgo.com and related domains (“Website“) which are owned and operated by the Company or its Affiliates.
Any person using the Website is subject to the TOS, as a condition of accessing the Website and associated Content and Services (as defined below), as well as being subject to all applicable legislation. Accordingly, an individual accessing, browsing or using the Website and associated Content and Services, accepts the TOS by the act of accessing, browsing or using the Website and/or associated Content and Services. You must not use the Website if you disagree with any of these TOS.
These TOS supersede any prior agreements, whether oral or written, between the Company and You, and will not be modified or amended by any past or contemporaneous dealings between the parties, whether oral or written.
If you access or use the Website and associated Content and Services on behalf of a company, principal or other entity, you represent that you have authority to bind such entity and its Affiliates to these TOS and that these TOS are fully binding upon them.
For the purpose of these TOS, wherever the context so requires,
- The term “Affiliate”, shall mean a person or entity that directly or indirectly through one or more intermediaries, controls, or is controlled by, or is under common control with, the Company. Here “Control” means the right to appoint majority of the directors, or to otherwise control the management or policy decisions of the Company.
- The term “Company Content” shall mean any information, data, reviews, text, software, source code, APIs, scripts, music, sound, photos, graphics, videos, messages, tags, interactive features, files, or other materials made available to Users by the Company.
- The term “Content” shall mean, collectively, User Content and Company Content.
- The term “Services” shall mean various functions and features available on the Website, such as actions performed on a directory of chatbots, including, without limitation, RBM (RCS Business Messaging) Agents and WhatsApp chatbots. Brands, or developers on behalf of brands, submit or list their chatbots on the Website, and Users access such Services on the Website. The Website allows brands and developers to submit chatbots for listing in the directory. The Website allows Users to search and discover different chatbots, to connect to chatbots, and to provide reviews on the chatbots. Users can also access information about the Company from the Website.
- The term “User Content” shall mean (1) any information, data, reviews, text, software, code, scripts, music, sound, photos, graphics, videos, messages, tags, interactive features, files or other materials that a User posts, uploads, shares, submits, or otherwise provides in any manner to the Website or the Services and (2) any other materials, content, or data a User provides to us.
- The terms “We”, “Us”, “Our” shall mean the Company, as the context so requires.
- The terms “You”, “Your” and “User”, shall mean any legal person or entity accessing or using the Website and associated Content and Services.
At any time, the Company has the right to amend these TOS. A notification regarding the same will be published on the Website against the date from which the changes will be applicable. Revised TOS will apply to the use of the Website from the date of the publication of the revised TOS, and will supersede prior versions. Please check this page regularly to ensure You are familiar with the current version. By continuing to use the Service after such modifications and/or revisions are posted, You agree to be bound by such modifications and revisions. If You refuse to accept the updated TOS, then You should immediately stop accessing the Website any further. If there are any substantial and material changes to the Terms, the Company shall notify You via email or by posting a prominent notice on the Website. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically and become aware of modifications.
- USER ACCOUNT
To access and use Services, You must create an account on the Website. You shall provide accurate, complete and current information to create the account, and, update the information so as to keep it current in a timely manner. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on Your account and for keeping the account password secure. You represent and warrant that You are duly authorised to use Services in all jurisdictions where You reside.
- UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO ACCOUNTS
You must keep Your User details secure and must not share them with anyone else. You must notify us immediately if any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use, of Your account occurs or if any other breach of security occurs. The Company will not be liable for losses caused by any unauthorised use of Your account.
- RIGHT TO ACCESS AND USE OF CONTENT
Subject to these TOS, We grant You a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-exclusive, right (without the right to sublicense) to access and use Our Services solely to the extent necessary for You to use the Services.
- PERMITTED USE
We reserve the right to prevent use, or remove Content that is inconsistent with the spirit of the guidelines, even if it's something that is not forbidden by the letter of the policy. In other words, if the User does something that isn't listed here verbatim, but it looks or smells like something listed here, we may still remove the User or remove the User Content posted by the User.
Here is what We would not allow:
- Compromising the integrity of our systems. This could include probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any system or network that hosts our services.
- Tampering with, reverse-engineering, or hacking our services, circumventing any security or authentication measures, or attempting to gain unauthorized access to the services, related systems, networks, or data.
- Modifying, disabling, or compromising the integrity or performance of the services or related systems, network or data.
- Deciphering any transmissions to or from the servers running the services.
- Overwhelming or attempting to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on our systems that consume extraordinary resources (CPUs, memory, disk space, bandwidth, etc.), such as:
- Using "robots," "spiders", "offline readers", or other automated systems to send more request messages to our servers than a human could reasonably send in the same period of time by using a normal browser.
- Going far beyond the use parameters for any given service as described in its corresponding documentation.
- Consuming an unreasonable amount of storage for music, videos, pornography, etc., in a way that's unrelated to the purposes for which the services were designed.
- Wrongful activities
- Misrepresentation of User’s information, or disguising the origin of any content (including by "spoofing", "phishing", manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with Us or any third party): You will not use the services on behalf of any third party, unless such third party has expressly authorized You to access and use our services under its account.
- Using the services to violate the privacy of others, including publishing or posting other people's private and confidential information without their express permission, or collecting or gathering other people's personal information (including profile information, account names or information) from our services.
- Using our services to stalk, harass, or post direct, specific threats of violence against others;
- Using the Services for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any laws (including without limitation data, privacy, and export control laws).
- Accessing or searching any part of the services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, "scraping").
- Using meta tags or any other "hidden text" including our or our suppliers' product names or trademarks.
- Using the services in connection with providing any adult entertainment oriented or otherwise pornographic services.
- Perform an action with the intent of introducing to the services, any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, malware or any items of a destructive nature.
- Inappropriate communications
- Using the services to generate or send unsolicited communications, advertising, chain letters, or spam.
- Soliciting our users for commercial purposes, unless expressly permitted by us.
- Disparaging Us or our partners, vendors, or Affiliates.
- Promoting or advertising products or services other than User's own without appropriate authorization.
- Inappropriate content
- Posting, uploading, sharing, submitting, or otherwise providing content that infringes our or a third party's intellectual property or other rights, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral rights, privacy rights of publicity, or any other intellectual property right or proprietary or contractual right.
- Submitting, hosting, displaying, modifying, publishing, transmitting, updating or sharing information that:
- Belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right to;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic (including child pornography, which We will remove and report to law enforcement), paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- Is deceptive, fraudulent, illegal, threatening, harmful to minors or is targeted to children under the age of eighteen (18), indecent, harassing;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Encourages illegal or tortious conduct or that is otherwise inappropriate;
- Attacks others based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of any nation, its friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents, investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
- Is intended to impersonate another person;
- Contains software viruses, bots, worms, scripting exploits, other similar materials or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Is intended to be inflammatory;
- Could otherwise cause damage to Us or to any third party.
- Unacceptable Use
User will not (nor assist others to) violate any applicable law, contract, intellectual property, or other third-party right, and User is solely responsible for its conduct while using our Services.
User must not directly, indirectly, or through automated or other means:
- engage in any harassing, threatening, intimidating, predatory, or stalking conduct;
- use or attempt to use another user's account without prior authorization from that user;
- impersonate or register on behalf of any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, perpetrate fraud, or publish falsehoods or misleading statements;
- collect information of or about other users in any impermissible or unauthorized manner;
- use our Services other than for their intended purpose or interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users;
- damage, disable, overburden, or impair our Services;
- send, distribute, or post spam, unsolicited electronic communications, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or illegal or impermissible communications;
- post, upload, or share any content which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, or is in our sole judgment objectionable;
- encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense;
- distribute any viruses, corrupted data, or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files or content;
- bypass, ignore, or circumvent instructions in our robots.txt file or any measures we employ to prevent or limit access to any part of our Services, including content-filtering techniques; or
- expose us or others to any type of harm or liability.
Except as otherwise permitted by us in writing, User must not directly, indirectly, or through automated or other means:
- distribute, sell, resell, or rent our Services to third parties;
- distribute or make our Services available over a network to be used by multiple devices at the same time, except as authorized through tools and configurations that we have expressly provided for your use via our Services;
- copy, reproduce, distribute, publicly perform or display, modify, or make derivative works based upon all or portions of our Services. User must not directly, indirectly, or through automated or other means;
- remove any proprietary rights notices or markings;
- reverse engineer any aspect of our Services or do anything that may discover source code;
- scrape or extract data from our Services;
- utilize any information obtained from Services for commercial purposes without our explicit written consent;
- develop or use any applications that interact with our Services without our prior written consent; and create software or APIs that function substantially the same as our Services and offer them for use by third parties in an unauthorized manner.
- Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you and we may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion.
- Without affecting any other remedies available to us, we may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend a user's account or access to the services without notice or liability if we (in our sole discretion) determines that a user has violated this Permitted Use clause.
- PRIVACY AND INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Other than the content you own, under these TOS, we own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
- You may view, and print pages from the Website, and share content of our Website with other people only using the tools provided for sharing as part of the Services, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these TOS.
- You must not:
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material from our Website without our explicit written permission;
- utilize any material from our Website for commercial purposes without our explicit written consent;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the Website for the purpose of disguising or changing any indications of the ownership or source of the Content. You may not remove any watermarks, labels or other legal or proprietary notices included in any Content.
- The Company respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Services to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are promptly and properly provided to Us. If You have a reason to believe that Your User Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including Your address, telephone number and an email address;
- a statement by You that You have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and that You are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
- We have the right to remove Your User Content alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you.
- The notices can be sent to the Data Officer in accordance with Clause 21 below.
- OWNERSHIP AND LICENSE
- Company’s Website, Services, and Content
By using our Website, Content or Services, you do not acquire ownership of any rights in our Website, Content, Services, APIs, or any data, content or information that is transmitted or accessed through our APIs, including without limitation, any libraries, bots, AI/ML code, bot logs, or other data provided by the Company or other Users. All data, Content, and information that is contained in or transmitted or accessed through our APIs, Website, Services, or the Company’s Content, including, without limitation, software, libraries, bots, AI/ML code, machine learning models, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music, and data belonging to other users, and all intellectual property rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of the Company and its licensors.
If You provide any feedback, suggestions, ideas, reports, or other information relating to any Company product or Services (Feedback), we may, but are under no obligation to, use such Feedback to improve, enhance, or build new Company products and services, without any compensation or obligation to you. You will not have any intellectual or other property rights on any improvements, enhancements, or new products or services we develop using Your Feedback,
- Copyrights and Trademark
All content, graphics, format, design, the user interface and other copyrighted material on the Website (collectively, "Materials") are protected by copyright law and other intellectual property laws, and are owned by Company and/or its licensors (as the case may be). The Materials from the Website are only available for informational and non-commercial offline use, provided that: the materials are not modified in any way; all copyright and other proprietary notices and markings are retained and reproduced in their entirety on any copy made from any material on the Website; and Users are also prohibited from using any materials as metatags on other pages or websites on the World Wide Web unless, the Company has, in its sole discretion, given its prior written approval to such use of the Website's materials.
Any requests to re-use the Website's materials should be sent to: Dotgo Sales.
Any product names, product images, marks, symbols, trade names, company names and/or logos which appear within the Website are the property of their respec tive owners and who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Company or its Affiliates. Except to the extent noted elsewhere in this Agreement, reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Company.
Any infringement claim can be notified by sending Us an e-mail to Dotgo Legal, with the nature of Your claim in the subject line.
Company intends to provide clear and unbiased information about bots listed on the Website. The information and data are generic in nature. Our efforts are to offer unbiased, accurate and responsible data to the best of our ability. We are however, in no manner or form responsible for any discrepancies in the data published on our Website. There is no intention or purpose of violating any intellectual property or ancillary rights. All information provided on the portal Dotgo is subject to its discretion and is likely to change without any notice.
- Restrictions and retained rights
The Website and the Company Content are protected by the intellectual property laws of United States, India, and other jurisdictions, including without limitation copyright laws, and international treaty provisions. You will not remove or alter any proprietary notices or marks on any Website or Content. You will not reverse engineer or attempt to extract the content or source code from the Content or Website, or any related software, except to the extent that this restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law. You also will not sublicense, lease, rent, loan, distribute, sell, transfer or make available the Content, APIs, Website, or Content to any third party except as specifically permitted by these TOS. The Company reserves all rights not expressly granted in these TOS.
The TOS will continue to apply until terminated by either you or the Company as follows:
We have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances, Users who are deemed to be repeat infringers, without giving any prior notice. We may also in our sole discretion limit access to the Company Website and/or Content, and/or terminate the accounts of any Users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
- You may end your legal agreement with Us at any time for any reason by discontinuing Your use of the Services. You do not need to specifically inform Us when You stop using the Services. However, Your accounts may be deactivated due to prolonged inactivity as per Company’s policies on such inactive accounts.
- Clauses 8, 9, 12, 13, 14, and 15 of these TOS shall survive termination.
- YOUR CONTENT
- By displaying Your User Content on the Website, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. You agree that this license includes the right for the Company to provide, promote, and improve the Services and to make content submitted to or through the Services available to other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with the Company for the syndication, broadcast, distribution or publication of such Content on other media and services, subject to the TOS for such Content use. Your User Content must be Your own and must not be invading any third party’s rights. We reserve the right to remove any of Your User Content from this Website at any time without notice.
- The content of all Services and comments, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who created such snippets or comment using the Services. We are, in no manner whatsoever, responsible for monitoring or controlling the same and in no way liable for such content.
- The Company reserves the right at all times (but will not have an obligation) to remove or refuse to distribute any Content on the Services and to terminate users without prior notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever and is under no obligation to obtain prior consent from You for such acts. The Company also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as We reasonably believe is necessary to:
- Satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request,
- Enforce the TOS, including investigation of potential violations hereof,
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues,
- Respond to user support requests, or
- Protect the rights, property or safety of the Services, its users and the public.
- You are solely responsible for any use of or reliance on any materials created using the Services or obtained by You through the Services. You understand that by using the Services, You may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mis-labelled or are otherwise deceptive.
- You are not permitted to have multiple accounts to provide reviews and feedback. In the event of such fraudulent activities, the Company shall block your access to the Website, without prior notice.
- We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted through the Services.
- Under no circumstances will We be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available using the Services.
- We, or other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with Us, may use the User Content provided by You for additional uses with no compensation paid to You with respect to the User Content that You submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Services.
- We may modify or adapt Your User Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to Your User Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that User Content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media.
- You are responsible for Your use of the Services, for any User Content You provide, and for any consequences thereof, including the use of Your User Content by other users and our third party partners. You understand that your User Content may be syndicated, broadcast, distributed, or published by Our partners and if You do not have the right to submit Your User Content for such use, it may subject you to liability. The Company will not be responsible or liable for any use of Your User Content by Us in accordance with these TOS. You represent and warrant that You have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any User Content that you submit.
- DISCLAIMER AND WARRANTIES
- This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and we express or imply no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Information, including text, graphic or other content, about deals we publish on the Website does not represent any form of recommendation, advice, endorsement or arrangement by us and you should make your own judgement when you are making purchase decisions.
- We do not guarantee the correctness of information on our Website or the third-party websites we may link to. You understand and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of, and we do not endorse, such third party websites or resources or the content, products, or services on or available from such third party websites or resources.
- We are doing our best to keep information on our web site up-to-date and free from errors, but will not be liable for any inaccuracies.
- We do not have to notify you of any changes of information published on our Website.
- We do not warrant that the service will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted or secure; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the service is free of viruses or other harmful components. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is downloaded and used at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or mobile device or loss of data that results from such download or your use of the service.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company, its affiliates, agents, directors, employees, suppliers or licensors be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, that result from the use of, or inability to use the service. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering or other unauthorized access or use of the service or your account or the information contained therein.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we assume no liability or responsibility for any:
- errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of the Content;
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of the service;
- any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the service;
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through the service by any third party;
- any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any Content or data transmitted or otherwise made available through the Content or Website; and/or
- customer data or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party.
- In no event shall we, our affiliates, agents, directors, employees, suppliers, or licensors be liable to you for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses or costs in an amount exceeding the amount you paid to us hereunder in the three (3) months prior to the date the last cause of action arose.
- This limitation of liability section applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
- You hereby indemnify us to the fullest extent from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these TOS.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from or related to:
- Your use of and access to the Website, Services, and Content including any data or content transmitted or received by You;
- Your violation or alleged violation of any term of these TOS, including without limitation Your breach of any of the representations and warranties above;
- any violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or intellectual property rights, by you, your Content, device, or application, or any use thereof;
- Your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- Any of your personal or customer data that is transmitted via your account;
- Any personal injury or property damage arising from or relating to your use of the Service or any authorized or unauthorized use of your Device or Application; or
- Any other party’s access and use of the service with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
- GOVERNING LAW & DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- All Disputes, shall be settled by a binding arbitration conducted by a single arbitrator appointed by the Company. The language of the arbitration shall be English. The venue of such arbitration shall be at New Jersey and the award of the Arbitrator shall be binding on both the parties. The arbitration will be governed by the then-current version of American Arbitration Association’s Commercial Arbitration Rules. Each party will be responsible for paying any Arbitration filing, administrative and arbitrator fees in accordance with rules, and the award rendered by the arbitrator shall include costs of arbitration, reasonable attorneys’ fees and reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses.
- ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMS OF SERVICE
You affirm that You are either more than eighteen (18) years of age, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these TOS, and to abide by and comply with these TOS. You further represent and warrant that You are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a” terrorist-supporting” country, and that You are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
Any failure on our part to enforce any right or provision of these TOS will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. In the event that any provision of these TOS is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these TOS will remain in full force and effect.
We are allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract our rights and/or obligations under these TOS without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these TOS.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- CONTACT US
If the User has any questions concerning the Website, these TOS, or the Services, Company’s customer support can be reached here.
Please provide the following information in your mail:
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- Your question;
- A statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate.
- GRIEVANCE AND REDRESSAL
If Users have any grievance with respect to the Website, including any discrepancies and grievances in relation to collection, storage, use, disclosure, transfer or any processing of information, you can contact our Data Officer at: