- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- User-Provided Information
You provide us personal information about yourself, such as your name, phone number(s), e-mail address, and other personal information if you register for a User account with the Service (including by "following," "liking," linking your account to the service, etc., on a third-party website or network). If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses. We may also retain any messages you send through the Service. As part of using the Services, you may provide us with Your User Content.
- Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- Cookies Information
When you visit the Website, we may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets us help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the "Site". A cookie may also convey to us information about how you browse the Services. A cookie does not collect personal information about you. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the "Site". Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser's directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you closes your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the website may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- Log File Information
Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you use the Website, our servers automatically record certain log file information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Website, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
- Information about enterprises and chatbots
We collect information about the enterprises and developers submitting the chatbots, including and not limited to, information regarding the developers and administrators of chatbots. The Company also collects information about chatbots, including and not limited to, information that identifies and provides details about the chatbots.
- Location Information
You may choose to publish Your location in along with your personal information and update your address in the Website. We may also use other data from Your device to determine location; for example, information about wireless networks or cell towers near Your mobile device, or Your IP address. We may use and store information about Your location to provide features of our Services and to improve and customize the Services.
- HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
We use the personal information you submit to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Website. The Company may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize User experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the Services and resources provided on our Site. We may use certain information about you and/or your User Content internally for purposes such as analyzing how the Service is used, diagnosing service or technical problems, maintaining security, and personalizing content.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. You will also receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
You consent to our using the email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail.
We may use your email address to send you other messages, such as newsletters, changes to features of the Service, or special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may unsubscribe using the process described in this section. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers. You may not opt out of Company-related e-mails.
- For backup, archival or audit
Following termination or deactivation of your User account, we may retain your profile information and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, or audit purposes. Furthermore, we may retain and continue to use indefinitely all information (including Your User Content) contained in your communications to other Users or posted to public or semi-public areas of the Service after termination or deactivation of your User account.
- Other purposes
- remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Website;
- monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Website and its Users happens over an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit, or guarantee that your information on the Website may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes to the functionality of the Company’s distributors, such as social networks. We are not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party.
You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from the Company, at all times.
- SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
We may also transfer or assign such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or dissolution.
- conform to the law, comply with legal process served on us or our affiliates, or investigate, prevent, or act regarding suspected or actual illegal activities;
- to enforce our TOS, take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, or to protect the security or integrity of our Website; and
- to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Company, our Users or others.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from the Website, nor the information or content contained therein. Your browsing and interaction on any other website, including those that have a link on our "Website", is subject to that website's own rules and policies. Please read over those rules and policies before proceeding.
- GOOGLE ADSENSE
- YOUR RIGHTS
Unless subject to an exemption, You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request for any correction to any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to withdraw Your consent to use the personal data at any time;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- The right to obtain information as to whether personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization.
- GOVERNING LAW & DISPUTE RESOLUTION
The Governing Law and Dispute Resolution Clause of the TOS accessible at www.dotgo.com/dotgo-tos is incorporated here by reference.
- PERSONS UNDER EIGHTEEN (18)
The Website is not marketed towards persons under the age of eighteen (18). If We discover that it has inadvertently collected Personal Information about individuals under the age eighteen (18), We will promptly delete such information. We recommend that individuals eighteen (18) years of age and below seek their parent’s or legal guardian’s consent and guidance before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the internet.
- YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- SPECIAL NOTICE TO INTERNATIONAL VISITORS AND USERS
- DATA RETENTION
The Company shall retain Your information on its servers for the time period, as mandated by the applicable laws.
- CONSENT WITHDRAWAL, DATA DOWNLOAD & DATA REMOVAL REQUESTS
To withdraw Your consent, or to request the download or delete Your data with Us for any or all our products and Services at any time, please email the Data Officer in accordance with Clause 18 provided below, from Your registered email address.
- EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (“EEA”) USERS
European data protection law including the Regulation (EU)2016/679 (“GDPR”) requires organizations like the Company to provide a lawful basis to collect and use the User’s information. The Company’s lawful basis to collect and use information from the Company’s EEA Users include when:
- The Company needs it in order to provide the User with the Services and to carry out the core activities related to the Company’s provision of the Services.
- The Company needs to comply with a legal obligation.
- The Company has a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by the User’s data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote the Services, and to protect the Company’s legal rights and interests.
- The User provides the Company with its consent to do so for a specific purpose.
As data processor, the Company will own and control User’s information in accordance with GDPR in relation to User on whom GDPR is applicable. The sub-processors used by the Company are listed at www.dotgo.com/dataprocessors.
- GRIEVANCE AND REDRESSAL